Índice del Foro Foro de Hislibris Foro de Hislibris
Libros de Historia, libros con historia

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   Regí­streseRegí­strese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 
El pequeño Pataxú, Tristan Derème

'Antietam: la batalla que...', de James M. McPherson (reed.)
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Foro de Hislibris -> Libros de Historia
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
farsalia

MensajePublicado: Lun Jun 20, 2022 5:16 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

Y es cortito...

PS: perdonad estos tres mensajes insulsos, problemas del foro.

¡¡El Mesías!! ¡¡El Mesías!! ¡¡Muéstranos al Mesías!!
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
APV

MensajePublicado: Vie Abr 21, 2023 3:54 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

Anunciado el de Hatwig para agosto, ya en preorden.

Libro

Son unas 976 páginas, por 55 $.
No se si lo veremos por estos lares.

Por si os interesa el proceso de “postproduccion” de un libro así, el autor lo explicó en facebook:
Cita:
In the winter of 2021-22 I worked with mapmaker Hal Jesperson to create the 21 original maps for the book. On March 15, 2022 after two goes at editing the monster of a manuscript down as much as I could, I sent it in to Hopkins. I was assigned an editor (the same one I had for To Antietam Creek – absolutely top notch) in April and late that summer she began to send me the edited chapters. This process took to the beginning of September. On November 30 I received a pdf file of the page proofs of the book, which is how the book will look when its published, and had five weeks to review it for any errors. I found plenty but in a book of this length there are always mistakes that slip through this process and any that may appear in the printed book are my fault. As soon as the review was finished, I had to index the book. I enlisted my wife, her sister, and a good friend to help because, for those of you who have never indexed a book, well, avoid it if you can! I worked seven days a week for six weeks to create what would be indexed and then, with my helpers, indexed the monster. An index is both tedious but also interpretive. There are constant judgement calls about whether someone or something should be indexed or not. You might imagine it is very black and white, but it isn’t.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Foro de Hislibris -> Libros de Historia Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Página 2 de 2

Saltar a: